THOUSANDS OF MP3BLOGS ARE LISTED HERE, CLICK ON A STARTING LETTER - 850 new blogs added February 27, 2009
Rick Shide's Chewbone As a smoker for 40 years, I've tried all the methods for quitting - patches, gum, lozenges, drugs, cold-turkey, this is the only thing that's got me off cigarettes. Even if you can't get off nicotine with the e-cig, the advantage is that 40 years of e-cig smoking is equal to one month of cigarette smoking health-wise. And it's cheaper than cigarettes.
Submit your blog to Chewbone here (or just leave a personal comment)
[Show Info]
Your Paypal donations (button on the left) have been greatly appreciated and have allowed me to keep this blog going. Mahola!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Today's Featured Mp3blog - Female Vocals



The theme of this blog from Brazil is folk-rock and prog bands with female vocals. The dates are mainly from the 60s and 70s with a smattering of newer stuff. You'll find a lot of obscure and rare discs here but they are all good. Author and Rio resident Baalman writes in his profile "Music is one of my greatest passions. In high school I was a headbanger but since the college I have been interested in other music genres but still far away from commercial music. I do hate rap/hip hop and related pop music such as boy bands teenage singers and don’t ask me about Top 10 Billboard parade because I really don’t know who the artists/groups are and quite probably I won’t like them. Out of the genres I post in my blog I still have a selected interest over heavy metal indie/alternative and Brazilian music. The purpose of this blog is provide good music according to my tastes the choice of female vocals is because first I really like female vocals (not only of course) but also to have a differential over similar blogs Following the same path my interest about cinema is about independent classic and cult films envolving any time and country."