THOUSANDS OF MP3BLOGS ARE LISTED HERE, CLICK ON A STARTING LETTER - 850 new blogs added February 27, 2009
Rick Shide's Chewbone As a smoker for 40 years, I've tried all the methods for quitting - patches, gum, lozenges, drugs, cold-turkey, this is the only thing that's got me off cigarettes. Even if you can't get off nicotine with the e-cig, the advantage is that 40 years of e-cig smoking is equal to one month of cigarette smoking health-wise. And it's cheaper than cigarettes.
Submit your blog to Chewbone here (or just leave a personal comment)
[Show Info]
Your Paypal donations (button on the left) have been greatly appreciated and have allowed me to keep this blog going. Mahola!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Extreme Body Art

Flickr: Photos from arfminn
Flickr Photo Download: 53261561
Flickr Photo Download: mursI-pod

2 comments:

Avinio said...

Rickdog,

thanks for your advice in ,y blog.
i made some changes.
it's alway clever to learn from other people,
maybe they are right ;)

p.s
the design of your blog beautiful!

kmb187 said...

Hey. No, I actually deleted the files, not mydatabus. After you upload, you have to make the files public to get the links. I noticed before that deleting the file from the "My Files" didn't delete it from "My Public Files," so I asked if it was possible to delete the original and still download them. They said yes, but it doesn't work. In general, they've been pretty reliable and useful; just make sure not to do the same thing I did.